Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Feast continues ♪(´ε` )


Office's cupboard full of Christmas pressie



Yeah ! we are ready for gift exchange



My Gift - cute bear bear headset



Cutie santa jelly and cake


On Christmas actual day, we went to Sunway Giza dinner and party at Overtime ♪(´ε` )
Seriously i like Overtime so much cz of the liveband, i love the song they sing during that night !!


We had ordered two barrel of Starker



Vin in cutie Christmas hat (thanks to Puah, so cute the hat! me like it :P)



My lovely friendss



Nice shinning star !! (not manage to buy it to be my collection cz the shop closed d >_< sob sob)



Shinning star *SHINE* at us k? hope we have a great year 2011 bo pi bo pi *finger cross*



The girls of the night


Finally is my Christmas Gift for year 2010 Ta Da...Ta Da

I love all my gift !! thanks to my buddies muaks muaks


Cheers
Vinvin

No comments:

Post a Comment