Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Feast ♪(´ε` )

Christmas is Over !! Now i'm anticipate New Year 2011 celebration to come (^o^). My Christmas celebration is simply awesome,as i mentioned before, me and my "makan" gang had our pre christmas dinner @ Meatworks at Solaris. Mont Kiara, we had a great time together during that dinner and we had our gift exchange section right after the dinner as this is the most important section that we had anticipated since one month before *wink* (actually is only me can't wait to get my christmas gift but not others) I am so happy to get both lovely gift from Wei wei and Ting fang,will post pic to show off my gift later :P On actual Christmas day, me and my gang of friends went to Sunway Giza have dinner and we had a chill section at Overtime Bar (which is the most Hitto bar recently in KL).



Our delicious and tasty food of the night @ meatworks



Table full of pressies



Our group photos (ya !! we do have lots of fun)



The girls of the night
From left : Wei wei , Ann ann , Sha sha , Fang fang and Vin vin



From left ==> Sha, Ting Fang and Me



Testing testing camera of my iphone with Fang fang



Playing around with Andy's notebook camera while waiting for others to come :P



See how naughty is my friends !! they are playing around when i am taking photo with Ann's cute christmas head gear



Finally, of course is my gift of that night *happy* will show u all my christmas gift up next !! stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment