Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Burfday :)

Gosh!! now only i blog about my birthday >_< sorry for the late post because recently i'am too busy and don't have time for blogging *wink* ok lets back to the topic ==> 30 Nov, Tues is my birthday, too bad today is a working day , and I have to WORK today !! yes u do not listen wrongly ... i am WORKING today !! >_< This is the 1st year i do not apply leave during my birthday, is not because i have work to rush for or i am so hardworking, is because i dont have enough leave to apply (sound pity huh !! ) i had utilised all my leave for my Europe trip during Oct. Usually every year during the day, i will apply leave and celebrate for whole day from day to night *wink* At least if do not have any celebration , i also will pamper myself by going to facial treatment or spa as a reward or pressie for myself.. This year although i need to work, but the feeling of working during birthday is not too bad too.. early in the morning i reach office , every colleague that meet me who know is my big day, do wish me happy birthday :) Argh !! i can't wait 5.45pm today , going to have a great dinner with my bunches of friends at Zouk Restaurant and Bar at The Garden ♪(´ε` ) Thanks you so muchie my friend..i had a wonderful and surprise birthday dinner and pressie also:) Btw, i had another surprise 1st birthday cake 12.00 am, 30 Nov 2010 at my house *happy happy*, thanks to all the surprise ! i really enjoy my day so well !


making alot alot of wishes ....hope all will comes true during the coming 2011



Me and yummy Baskin Robin cake..



My dearest frens



Yummy and Delicious food from Zouk Cafe and Bar



My precious Pressie from Sha sha, Ann ann, Wei wei and Puah ...thanks QQ SO MUCH dear frens *muaks*



Estee Lauder crossover with COACH limited edition *thumb up*



Thanks to my dearest frens that spend time celebrate with me .. i hav a great night :)



Clockwise from the left : Ting Fang , Me , Ann ann and Sha sha

No comments:

Post a Comment