Monday, January 17, 2011

Prosperous 2011

Time fly away just like that, very soon we already reach the year 2011 and the gap towards year 2020 is getting closer and closer and closer...( *`ω´)

New year = new beginning, so have u guys set your new year resolution yet? My new year resolution are :

1) Stay healthy, Stay pretty and the most important is Prosperous wealth !!

2) Stay young forever

3) Be smarter at my work

4) I am going to revamp my entire wardrobe (if and only if ) *\(^o^)/*

5) Lastly, definitely is try to Save , saVe and is also sAve



Review of some nice and memorable photos during Fabulous year 2010




Beauty Pageant Competition, me in Cheongsam



Ms PBB Beauty Pageant Competition Final



My outdoor photoshoot (Special thanks to professional photographer, i hope to have more photograph section with u guys)



Working attire photoshoot



Girls Bangkok Trip



Our HK Trip @ Disneyland



Our HK Trip @ Disneyland



My Europe Trip - Big Ben and The Parliament London



Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland


St Stephen's Green Park, Dublin, Ireland


Love,
Vinchi

No comments:

Post a Comment