Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm so in love with Autumn ♥

My dream is come true !! I really can't believe it, REALLY ! i traveled to UK and Ireland,i had been dreaming since i was young whether i have a chance to go Europe country to experience their lifestyle and have a look at their building or not because i like Europe country so much due to their building is so unique and antique, everytime i see my friend's photo taken at oversea,their background is always a very beautiful scenery, unique building or they are lying on green green grass,this make me even eager to go Europe country :)When i was in Europe, is Autumn season.Honestly, i LIKE autumn !! i feel like wan to click a LIKE here *wink* i can say i in love with autumn, it was so romantic when u see everywhere cover with yellow leaves,really feel like lying down and relax...













vin vin just like it *thumb up*

Cheers
vinchi

No comments:

Post a Comment