Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am a Shopaholic !!

Today is public holiday !! so glad that this week only work four days, monday,tuesday,thursday and friday.. wednesday is the holiday break, so me and my buddy went to newly open shoppingmall at KL name Fahrenheit88, which is right opposite Pavilion KL. Recently we keep on heard about UNIQLO from people surrounding us because of Tokyo famous brand UNIQLO newly open in this month at Fahrenheit88, here come their famous slogan "From Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur". When i at London, i tried their turtleneck blouse and i can say that their clothing is realy in good material, and with their famous Japan technology, Heatec technology which is can keep warm, sound "Geng" right? :P

Me and buddy reach at UNIQLO about 3pm, then we both start hunt for best deal, it was so crowded here as today is public holiday, i am sure everyone will go shopping to take a break :) After we finsh shop at Uniqlo, we walk over to Pavilion and continue our shopping *wink* i brought my friend to my favourite shop Thomas Sabo! I have recommended her all beautiful and attractive charms in that shop (sound like i am a promoter there haha) i feel happy because i can share my interest and favourite things with people around me :) My friend seem like fall in love with Thomas Sabo charms haha *evil laugh*


Need further information?? Here is the link to view the whole collection of charms..
http://shop.thomassabo.com/DE-de/charm-club/charms/ov

I wish i'm afford to buy charms that i like without any further considering in one day.. start daydreaming again ( *`ω´)


The Confession of A Shopaholic




Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream



UNIQLO Fleece


Happy Shopping !!
Cheers
Vinvin

No comments:

Post a Comment