Monday, October 4, 2010

Another working weekend

Last weekend is another working weekend for me >_< continously two weekend already, haih so so tired, not enough time to rest at all. I need more time to do my personal things !!!! haha, last sat,i work from 9am to 6pm, then go to my frens house steamboat, but we realy have a good time gather together and chit chat !! picture will be uploaded soon :) and sun i work from 9am to 3pm, then after that went to saloon to do rebonding and colours! to complete this two big missions, i sit at the saloon from 4pm to 8 sth , sit till my butt also pain d *sob sob* stay tuned to see my colours :P let it be natural bit 1st then only i take pic, hopefully i no need to go back to work on this coming sat again pls...

To chase away this boring working mood, i upload this song to cheer up everyone

Life Is COOL - By Sweetbox

No comments:

Post a Comment