Wednesday, September 29, 2010

b@d day !!

Today 29 September 2010 consider is my bad day, because my boss tease me in the usual indirect way again on my work, this is not the 1st time she did like that, she always indirectly hurt ppl by doing this, she never ever notice that cz she is the boss. the story begin like this .

This month , there is a reclassification of figure in the functional area that i in charge, and it affect my another report which is i realy realy dunno the report will being affected >_<>

OK back to the topic, when i enter into my boss cubicle, she said , act u understand or not this and that, i said i tie it with my report already, is TIE , but she said u need to adjust from here also , u din aware ? honestly i realy dunoo need to amend that side , =.= must remember this is the 1st time i encounter this problem , i not clear also reasonable right? haih but she is boss, she wan to say anything i cant control her. she start shaking her head and keep checking and mumbling , y u dunno this and that la bla bla bla ..... i just can treat it as left ear in and right ear out, wat can i do? wat should i do ? at that moment , i hope there is someone will tell me You are not alone, cuz I am here with you always .. then at least i will feel a little bit warm . *wink*

ok la done for the complain, phew feel release now d .. must remember vin chi no PAIN no GAIN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment